Initially, the previous generation was not ready to opt for medical abortion. As the pills were new, no women would prefer to have a medical abortion, and hence most of the women used to stick to surgical abortion. Later the women started to buy Abortion Pills as they have become a bit familiar with the term medical abortion. Also, some of the health care providers started to guide women to have a medical abortion so that it becomes easy to get the pregnancy terminated.
Soon women became familiar with the term and the criteria which could help women to get rid of the pregnancy. Below mentioned are the criteria which can be used by women to get the pregnancy terminated.
- The age of women should not be more than 35 years nor less than 18 years.
- Women need to know that the use of the med can be done only if their medical history permitted.
- If women were allergic to the elements of the MTP kit, then they need to strictly avoid the use of the terminated pills.
- Also, the care should be taken if you have an intrauterine device. If women do have intrauterine devices in the body, then women need to get the device removed and then make the use of Abortion Pills.
- If women are breastfeeding then she is prescribed that she does store the breast milk before starting with the process. Breastfeeding during an abortion can increase the chances the elements from the Abortion Pills may pass to the child may result in nausea or diarrhea.
Where can one MTP kit purchase online from?
Women who are recommended to make use of the MTP kit need to ensure that they do use this kit as instructed. To purchase this kit women only need a prescription from the health care provider. Women who wish to have an abortion can simply get the pills from the local stores or from the e-pharmacies. Purchasing Abortion Pills with prescriptions can help women to get the effective and right med which can help to get the pregnancy terminated.
While using MTP kit women need to follow the mentioned instructions
- Day 1: Use Mifepristone 200mg with a glass of water.
- Day 2: use Misoprostol from the MTP kit either vaginally or buccally which can help to get the pregnancy terminated.
Women those who make the use of the MTP kit are likely to experience the side effects such as:
The above-mentioned side effects may get worse at times and women may require medical treatment to get the side effects treated.
Women those who make the use of the MTP kit need to ensure that they do follow certain precautions which can help them recover soon from abortion:
- The consumption of alcohol, grapefruit juice, and magnesium should be avoided.
- Women are asked that they do strictly stay away from the use of tampons and make the use of sanitary pads.
- Indulging in sexual activity is to be avoided whereas the physical activities too are to be avoided.