When it comes to abortion one of the important things which matters the most is the eligibility criteria. Women need to know the eligibility criteria so that if they do not fit in eligibility criteria, then they can make use of another method that helps to terminate the pregnancy.
Below are is the criteria that can be used by women to get the pregnancy terminated.
- Women who are pregnant need to know if they have any medical history which makes them unable to buy Abortion Pills for use.
- Women need to know whether they are allergic to Abortion Pills or not.
- Women need to know if there is an intrauterine device placed in the body, then the device is to be removed from the body.
- Women need to look that if the age of women is more than 35 years, then the use of the pill should be done only under the supervision of health care providers.
Working of MTP kit pill
Women who make the use of the MTP kit are asked to know how and what the process is to be followed. Following instruction stands to be one of the important factors as the instructions are the one which helps women to achieve the successful results of abortion.
While starting with the process women need to start with the Mifepristone pill from MTP kit. This Abortion Pill is to be used so that it can help to block the growth of the fetus. The progesterone hormones are the one which provides the fetus with the oxygen and nutrients. This primary pill contains anti-progesterone elements that work against the growth and then separates the embryo and the fetus.
After waiting for 24 hours of administrating Mifepristone pill women are asked to use the Misoprostol pill from MTP kit. This Abortion Pill works by dilating the cervix and contracting the uterus due to which it becomes easy for the fetus to get dispelled from the body. This secondary pill contains prostaglandin elements and helps women to get rid of an unplanned pregnancy.
Know the aftermaths
Like every pill does have its pros and cons, the MTP kit does have cons which are side effects. After the consumption of Abortion Pills, your body may likely go through various changes. When the side effects are experienced you can assume that your body has reacted towards the pills. The after-effects such as bleeding, nausea, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever can be experienced by women after making the use of the MTP kit.
Women who are prescribed MTP kit order online, they need to know that the following instructions prove to be one of the beneficial points.
- One needs to avoid the consumption of alcohol and smoke so that pills do not interact and result in side effects.
- Also one needs to make sure that the use of tampons is avoided and sanitary pads are being used.
- Women need to make sure that the physical activities are being avoided as this can affect the recovery.