CALCIUM RICH PILLS TO PROMOTE HEALTHY BONES
Calcium stood a most significant mineral for human body to act splendidly. Around 99% of calcium gets absorbed by the bone and teeth and remaining 1% get mixed with the blood. The rest amount of calcium gets merge with nerve cells, body tissues, blood and other body fluids. Cheap Calcium pills is the part of minerals that should be taken daily in adequate amount. The amount of calcium varies according to the age and gender group. One must hold a sufficient level of calcium in the body; since, its deficiency leads to cause bone disorders such as osteoporosis, arthritis, etc.
Manufacturer: Zydus Healthcare
Availability: In Stock
Rating: 1 Reviews / Write a review
|No of Units||Price / Unit||Price||Free Bonus|
|90 Pills||$1.10||$99.00||+ 10 Pills Free|
|No of Units||Price|
|90 Pills + 10 Pills Free||$99.00|
Calcium pills online serves your body with:
Women are more likely to get bone disorders; hence, they are advised to eat calcium rich food. Most of the people who hold calcium paucity can take calcium tablets. We announce you a tablet laden with calcium available on our site in a most reasonable price. This supplement is an oral pills prescribed for the one who holds calcium paucity. The deficiency of calcium has been seen mostly in women than in men. An old age people are more likely to face weak bone impediments .A woman facing weak, thin and inflexible bone can use this calcium laden pill box to turn the bone healthy, strong and flexible in form. Bone heath is really important to run the daily body function. Order calcium pills online today on our site to get the service please at your home.
Direction of dosage
The amount of dosage varies according to the condition of bone health. It has been prescribed to take online calcium 500mg pills daily or as per the physician recommendation. One needs to run the course without missing or over in taking the dose for the expected month or year as it has been suggested. Run the dose in limitation; since, an excessive intake of calcium intake leads to cause health disorders. Besides, taking calcium rich foods would be more helpful egg, fish, milk, etc.
Avoid taking alcohol or smoking cigarettes. The dosage amount of lactating women varies. Take the amount as the physician directed. Taking any other pills must disclose to the doctor.
Maintain an appropriate dosage intake.
Place it away from sunrays.