Cytotec is a tablet that is used to induce abortion in pregnancies of up to 8 weeks. It is a prostaglandin medicine, which means that when administered during pregnancy, it softens and dilates the cervix and produces uterine contractions.
How Does Cytotec Help in Abortions?
It works by softening and dilating the cervix, as well as contracting the uterus. All of these acts contribute to the pregnancy's termination. It will usually start functioning after 1 hour of use, but it may take longer.
How Should You Take?
- The typical Cytotec dosage is one tablet two, three, or four times a day.
- The pill should be taken with food. It should not be used on an empty stomach.
- Follow your doctor's directions on how much Cytotec to take and how long to take it for. If you are using an NSAID, The tablet may be administered for as long as you are on the NSAID, regardless of whether you have stomach pain or other ulcer symptoms. Some ulcers, particularly those caused by NSAIDs, are painless.
How many doses should be taken?
- It is typically available as 200mcg pills, with the recommended dosing varying depending on how far along the pregnancy is.
- The recommended dosage for pregnancies less than 9 weeks gestation is two sets of 800mcg (a total of 1600mcg, or 8 pills).
- The recommended dosage for pregnancies between 9 and 13 weeks gestation is three sets of 800mcg (a total of 2400mcg, or 12 pills).
- If you have any issues while taking the medication, consult your doctor as soon as possible, even if you believe they are unrelated to the medication or are not specified in this leaflet.
- Purchase online Cytotec, like other medicines, might have negative effects. If they occur, they are most usually modest and transient. Some, though, maybe dangerous and necessitate medical intervention.
- The most common adverse effects are stomach aches and diarrhea, which are usually mild to moderate. If either of these effects occurs, it normally subsides within a week or two. If you take the pill with food, you will have a lower risk of developing diarrhea (or it will not be as bad, if you do get it). If you use an antacid (to reduce stomach acid), ask the pharmacist to recommend one that contains aluminium, as magnesium-containing antacids may worsen diarrhoea. If your stomach pains or diarrhoea are severe or do not go away after a week, consult your doctor.
- Nausea, vomiting, flatulence (wind), indigestion, constipation, headaches, chills, fever, or dizziness are some of the other side effects.
- Women occasionally experience menstruation issues.
Conclusion to find
There are numerous different types of abortion pills on the market, and availability varies by country. Order Cytotec online which is one of the most widely used medicines. Although being easy and safe to use always take precautions and consult the doctor before and after using this kind of medication to avoid the negative consequences. Now it can be easy for you to get the information and the pill on the same site. Just click and buy Cytotec Abortion Pill online from the OnlineGenericPillrx.com site.