Diflucan (Fluconazole) is a prescription antifungal medication. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by several types of fungi. Candida, yeast, is the most prevalent cause of fungal infections. The tablet is used to treat a variety of candida infections, including:
- Infections in your bloodstream and other parts of your body.
- Thrush in men and women, including vaginal thrush, skin inflammation on the penile head (balanitis), and mouth thrush (oral thrush)
Buy Diflucan online is also used to treat cryptococcal meningitis, a disease of the brain. This is the result of the fungus Cryptococcus.
What is the Diflucan dosage?
- The typical adult dose ranges from 50 to 400 mg per day, depending on the type of infection. Although the symptoms of oral Candida infections may resolve in a few days, therapy is required for two weeks.
- Esophageal Candida infections are treated for at least three weeks.
- After cerebrospinal fluid samples are negative, treatment for cryptococcal meningitis may take 10-12 weeks.
Note the points before taking the tablet
When choosing whether or not to use a drug, the dangers of using it should be assessed about the benefits it will provide. It is a decision that you will make with your physician. The following factors should be observed when using this medicine:
- Allergies - Inform your doctor if you have ever experienced an unusual or adverse reaction to this or any other medications. Inform your doctor if you have any other allergies, such as those to foods, colors, preservatives, or animals. When purchasing non-prescription goods, carefully read the label or package ingredients.
- Elderly people are more prone to have age-related kidney issues, which may necessitate a dose change for Fluconazole patients.
- Breastfeeding - There have been no good studies in women to determine baby risk when this medicine is used while breastfeeding. Before taking this medication while breastfeeding, weigh the potential benefits in relation to the potential hazards.
Interactions between Drugs
Although certain drugs should never be used together, in other circumstances, two separate medicines can be used together even if an interaction occurs. In some circumstances, your physician may want to adjust the dose or take other precautions. Your healthcare practitioner must know if you are taking any of the medications listed below while taking this medicine. The interactions listed below were chosen for their potential significance and are not meant to be exhaustive.
It is not suggested to take this medication with any of the following medications. Your doctor may decide not to treat you with this drug or may adjust some of the medications you are currently taking.
Conclusion make you remember
- Diflucan online has been given by your doctor to treat your infection and alleviate your symptoms.
- Even if you feel better, do not miss a dose and end the treatment completely.
- To avoid pregnancy while using this medication, use a reliable method of contraception.
- Before beginning treatment, and regularly thereafter, your doctor may perform a liver function test. Notify your doctor if you observe any of the following symptoms: yellowing of the eyes or skin, black urine, or stomach pain.
- Notify your doctor if you get a severe skin rash, such as blistering, accompanied by a fever.