It’s very difficult for a person to make a woman understand how do the Abortion Pill and birth control measures do not have any effect on fertility. Fertility is something that doesn’t occur only if you have some issue with the reproductive organ. Women having infertility are due to some of the reasons, and the questions related to fertility have been addressed millions of times. Purchasing Abortion Pills or birth control pills and using them to prevent gestation, doesn’t have any effect on your fertility.
Birth control and fertility
- There are several studies that show no relation between fertility and birth control pills. Research also reveals that birth control tablets do not hamper fertility.
- The hormonal birth control pills available today does affect only the quantity of hormones and doesn’t harm your body in any form.
- These hormones in the tablets are the only reason behind preventing pregnancy and don’t have any effect on fertility.
- The progestin in the hormonal tablets is similar to the progesterone that your body generates.
- The regular dose of the birth control tablet doesn’t have any adverse effect on the health of women and one can use it without hesitation if prescribed by a health care provider.
Benefits of using birth control tablet
Studies also say that there are certain benefits that can be experienced by women. There are several women who end up having a menstrual health problem, and this can be done with the help of hormonal birth control pills.
The few examples that can be experienced include:
- Women having irregular periods due to polycystic ovary disorder can be regularized with the help of hormonal birth control tablets.
- The endometriosis in women can also be treated well with the help of this remedy.
- Women suffering from menstrual bleeding disorder can be well treated with the help of birth control tablets. These hormonal birth control pills help to manage to bleed and treat the trouble caused due to bleeding.
- The risk of ovarian cancer is reduced by 50%
The birth control pill doesn’t cause any effect on your fertility, and instead, there are fewer chances of women having fertility issues. The birth control tablet is designed so that it can help to prevent pregnancy without causing any effect on the health of women.
When to consult a health care provider?
There are a number of women who end up having several questions regarding fertility even if the health care provider does clear the misbelief. If you’ve any query then you simply need can consult your health care provider.
There are some of the signs that warn you about infertility issues, and you can consult the health care provider if you observe the signs in your health:
- Observe the libido levels and if your libido levels fluctuate too much, then seek medical help.
- Be alert about the experience of menstrual cycles. This is one of the indicators that help you know about the issues related to fertility.
- Inform your health care provider about the irregular periods you have.
- Mood swings, stress, and anxiety are the signs that alert you regarding the symptoms of infertility.
Hence, women need to look after that they do clear all the disbeliefs regarding the birth control tablets.