Millions of women choose medical abortion over any other method to get rid of gestation. Women in remote regions to have access to medical abortion. Though this is one of the trusted methods to get the pregnancy terminated, women need to learn about the process and other measures to be taken.
If you want to get the termination done, know the following things:
Length of pregnancy
Women have to know the gestation period or length of the pregnancy. It is simply the age of your pregnancy that helps to decide the method of termination. Women having an unwished gestation need to know that the use of termination tablets can be done only if the gestation is within 9 weeks.
To calculate the gestation period:
- Either undergo an ultrasound test
- Count the days from the first day of your last menstrual periods of the current day.
While every woman has a right to use Mifeprex and Cytotec tablets for an abortion, some are recommended to avoid the use.
- Avoid using online Abortion Pills if you have medical conditions related to liver, diabetes, blood pressure, kidney, and heart.
- Women allergic to the elements present in the Abortion Pills need to avoid the use.
- Women below the age of 18years are recommended not to use this remedy for treatment.
- Ensure that the use of the medicaments are avoided if you have an ectopic pregnancy.
Women having an unwished gestation need to start the process with Mifeprex and this termination tablet work so that it can help to block the progesterone hormones. This primary tablet works so that the pregnancy parts can get separated from the uterus. Once you administrate the primary tablet, wait for 24 hours and then use the Cytotec tablet. You need to use 4 tablets each of 200mcg and this works to dilate the cervix and contract the uterus in order to eject the pregnancy parts from the uterus.
The doses of the tablets do differ from each other depending upon the gestation.
Women guided to order Mifeprex and Cytotec online need to discuss the withdrawal effects with the health care provider. The regular symptoms that occur due to the use of Abortion Pills include cramping, clotting, and bleeding. Some other withdrawal symptoms that occur include fatigue, fever, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting. The side effects that occur sometimes get severe and women need to seek medical help.
The pain or the abdominal cramps are stronger at times and seeking encounter tablets prior is prescribed.
What can affect the working of the tablet?
Women are recommended to avoid consuming certain stuff while they’re on termination tablets.
- Avoid the consumption of liquor and tobacco as this interacts with the Abortion Pill and doesn’t let the tablets work or may cause side effects.
- Ensure that the use of the remedies such as magnesium and grapefruit juice too is avoided as this too interact and result in side effects.
- Restrict the use of tampons as it has a tendency to cause infection.