Abortion plays an essential role in the life of a woman. It is quite critical yet confusing whether to conclude the pregnancy or keep it. Women most of the times experience an unwanted pregnancy in their life which happens to hit them due to several reasons. There are times when the contraceptives tablets do not function properly, on the other hand, there are times when unprotected intercourse is carried out. It is important to take preventive measures before intercourse otherwise there are 90% chances of experiencing an undesired pregnancy.
Some women accept the gestation and continue the pregnancy whereas some cannot accept it due to several personal reasons that cannot be judged. There are several factors that influence women to abort the fetus. Women can carry out abortion due to reasons such as career priorities, educational purpose, unstable financial condition, bad health of the unborn, harm to women if pregnancy is continued, the absence of the partner and lots more. In such cases, women can opt for abortion and easily overcome the issue. One can buy abortion pill online and get through the pregnancy at home in complete privacy and comfort zone. In order to experience a medical abortion, the duration of a women's pregnancy has to be 10 weeks or lesser. if the duration exceeds, women will have to choose the other way around that is a surgical abortion.
Which abortion pill is suitable for abortion?
If you want to terminate a pregnancy in the best possible way then you must choose MTP Kit which is an FDA approved product. The MTP Kit is the most recommended kit by the doctors and most used medicine as well. It basically comprises two essential termination pills such as Mifepristone (200mg) and Misoprostol (200mcg each). The combination of these two pills helps terminate pregnancy easily.
How does the MTP Kit function?
The two abortion pills tend to work differently yet work to achieve a single target of abortion. Let’s understand how Mifepristone and Misoprostol work-
- Mifepristone being the antiprogesterone agent helps in blocking progesterone hormone. The progesterone hormone helps deliver important nutrients to the fetus for growth purpose. The supply is blocked which turns out make fetus lifeless inside the womb. The medicine also works by widening the cervix which makes the expelling of pregnancy sections easier.
- Misoprostol being the synthetic prostaglandin works by causing severe womb contractions. The severe abdominal cramps causes’ removal of the pregnancy sections without any surgical efforts. The sections are passed in the form of vaginal bleeding which is much more than that of a usual menstruation cycle.
What is the consumption method?
Women can buy MTP Kit online and receive 1 Mifepristone tablet which is supposed to be orally consumed. You can take the medicine over an empty stomach or light meal depending upon your preference. After completion of a day or two, doctors suggest consuming the Misoprostol tablet buccally. Buccal consumption includes placing two tablets on both sides of your cheek pouch and letting them melt for 30 minutes or so. Once the abortion pill is completely dissolved make sure to consume water and complete the process.
Are there any risks involved?
No, there are no severe complications in the whole procedure. The medicine does cause few mild and temporary side effects that do not last for more than a day. Women can experience nausea, dizziness, vomiting, stomach pain, abdominal cramps, etc. Seek immediate medical help if the side effects persist longer than expected duration.
What precautions should be followed during the procedure?
Make sure to follow the below-mentioned guidelines-
- Do not consume MTP Kit if allergic to any of its components.
- Avoid consumption of heavy meals prior to consumption of the abortion pill.
- Do not smoke a cigarette or consume alcohol during the procedure.
- Women must get an intrauterine device removed before consumption of the pills.
- Do not carry out heavy workout or exercise.
- Visit the doctor for an ultrasound after 14 days for confirming abortion.
- Women above 35 years of age must not consume the medicine.
- Also, people below 18 years of age must not consume the medicine before consulting your healthcare advisor.